Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I have enjoyed the feedback I have gotten, both from the professor and from other students. They have thought about and looked at my writing in ways that I never would have thought of. Having so many additional eyes focused on what I'm doing really helps me to improve and I appreciate it very much.
I have also liked getting to be that voice to other people. In general, I have found it most helpful to be positive as I point out ways that their writing could be improved, but that may just be because that's what works best for me.
I look forward to getting to continue both of these trends as the class continues.

I chose this picture because of how done the cat in the back looks. Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Joe Green

Week 6 Story : Raja Rasalu