Feedback Thoughts


 Dealing with failure can be difficult.

6 Mental Habits That Sabotage Your Scores



 A few of these points really hit home for me. I love to make excuses. It's my favorite pastime. Seeing it explicitly stated like that made me realize how destructive of a habit it is, and I'm going to try to work on it. The other thing that made me think was when it talked about second guessing yourself. Whenever I'm not 100 percent sure about something, it's going to grind any progress I was making to a halt. I let that affect me way too much and will try to have more confidence even if I'm not entirely sure if I like what I'm doing.


8 Things to Do When You Make a Mistake

 One of the major things this list brought to my attention was my need to be able to adjust to new situations. I tried very hard my first semester to treat college like high school. I did very little work or studying outside of class and just enjoyed all my downtime. This didn't work very well once the first test scores started rolling in. I've since tried to become more adaptable to my circumstances and have been able to roll with the punches a little bit better, but I know that there is still room for improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Joe Green

Week 6 Story : Raja Rasalu