Week 8 Reading and Writing

In general, I have been enjoying the reading notes and writing assignments. I think the Voyages of Sinbad have been my favorite readings so far, even though I rag on them pretty hard in my notes. My current favorite writing assignment is the one I have revised in my portfolio, but I am excited about the newest one that I haven't gotten to revise yet. I think I can make it into somethinig special over a couple weeks of looking at it and changing it piece by piece. My biggest accomplishment in the class, I think, is the sarcasm I have been able to spread throughout various assignments. I enjoy getting to put in attitude while still completing the assignments. I am looking forward to continuing the class and getting to work on my writing ability.



This is the picture from my story on my portfolio, Pym's Gal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Joe Green

Week 6 Story : Raja Rasalu