Reading Notes: Aesop's Fables (English) Part A / Extra

I came in to this class expecting to spend most of my time working with Greek gods. they were the bit of mythology that I was most familiar with and enjoyed quite a bit. I have been pleasently surprised by the variety of material I've covered this semester, broadening my horizons. That being said, some of this reading did cover gods (mostly roman, but tomato tomato), so I enjoyed this section specifically. One of the reason I liked this era of gods is how they are shown interacting with the world and its inhabitants. Reading how they deal with even the most ridiculous things like monkeys, bulls, cats, and specific types of people is always just so fun to me.

It's Jupiter, or Zeus if you prefer the Greek. Link


Bibliography: Fables of Aesop and Other Eminent Mythologists by Sir Roger L'Estrange Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Joe Green

Week 6 Story : Raja Rasalu